Wednesday, December 31, 2008
We put our minds together and decided to use our talents to start a company. After leaving Chicago..I felt something was missing back here in Columbus....A love for the arts!!! Mirrorlove came about because that's how we see things. We look in the mirror and believe what you love and what you
show others is a reflection of your life. The beginning has been rough and definitely a learning experience for us both. But it's been so much fun and we look forward to continuing to captivate the talent and love of artists here in our own city and cities a far in this upcoming new year. 2008 was a reflection of many things...and we've met a lot of talented people and have witnessed some amazing events. Stay tuned as 2009 begins a new journey for Mirrorlove! 2009 is our time!!! If you have an event in your life or need any video promotional material to help you with your career, please contact us..we are here to help and to celebrate not only the new year but also your talents as well as our own!!! Happy New Year from Mirrorlove Productions!!!!!
Posted by Mirrorlove at 10:01 PM
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
March 13 Birthday AstrologyTalented yet erratic, a Pisces born on March 13 has a reputation for being high-strung. Although generous, they may have trouble accommodating the views and needs of others. They have their way of doing things and refuse to be roped into the conventional approach. They are intelligent individuals who seldom question their own judgment.
for March 13
You should avoid: Resentments, mistrust, meddling
Though they generally have a large circle
of friends, March 13 people respect the emotional boundaries of others and demand that their friends give them the same. They even manage to keep some emotional distance from a lover or mate.
Children and Family
While people born on this date may have happy memories of their upbringing, they are unlikely to subscribe to a religious code they were taught. They understand the need to provide knowledge to their youngsters but always stress that parents aren't perfect.
March 13 people have little interest in conventional exercise, preferring to lead an active lifestyle. These people love to take long walks, and they enjoy sports. March 13 people may embrace a fad diet or two during their lifetime but generally prefer to eat what they like.
Career and Finances
It takes a lot to keep March 13 people involved and interested. They need to be emotionally engaged in their work. They have a sense of adventure and are not afraid to strike out in a different direction. Although their financial situation is often in flux, they always seem able to ride out the lean times.
Dreams and Goals
March 13 men and women are not as committed to achieving goals as they are to achieving goals their own way. They have a strong sense of self and will not allow themselves to be managed. They never concern themselves with the reasons they cannot succeed at a goal, only why they can.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
It feels like just yesterday....I was talking about feeling the sadness I had in my heart after losing my rotweiler "King"....it took a couple years but I found the perfect little companion to bring a little more joy not only into my life but I think everyone else's life around me as well (during a rough time). Kylie Monroe was born December 20, 2007...Miss Monroe if she's feeling a little bad! lol....
If what they say is true about pets
having the same personalities as their owners....Kylie and I are a perfect fit! lol. This has been an interesting first year and I look forward to many more years to come!! Watch out ya'll! She might be bloggin in 2009..stay tuned!!! lol
Posted by Mirrorlove at 12:56 AM
Friday, December 19, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
- Writing in ALL CAPS is only tolerated when you're excited, otherwise it's like your yelling. Nobody likes yelling except a dominatrix.
- Shameless promotion is only acceptable when it's funny.
- Twitting about nothing is sometimes more interesting than twitting about something.
- Always attempt to answer all your @messages. If someone took the time to read and respond to your twit, return the favor.
- This isn't Myspace, fluffing your following list does nothing but make you look like a stalker. You wanna be followed? Say something worth paying attention to.
- You are not allowed to promote your product/website/blog until after your 50th twit. Anything before and you risk being permanently ignored or worst "un-followed".
- If someone follows you, take the time to check their profile. If you like what you see follow them too. It's called Twitter La Familia for a reason
- Defining avatars or profile picks; the simple or the completely inappropriate are best. But avoid pornographic imagery; there are kids on here too.
- Spell check is the computer's greatest intervention. Its steps in to stop you from looking like a fool. Use it.
- Finally, the most important Twitter rule. Be Consistent. The more you come to the bar, the more friends you're guaranteed to make. If you only wanna stop by to sell something, head to the shop up the street with the big eBay sign. But if you come in, sit down, throw back a few shots of Patron, shoot the shit and leave with a small promo like "www.djmixtapez.com" then maybe you can call yourself a Twitter.