Saturday, September 20, 2008

LAST NIGHT AT ICON

Soooo last night i went to the icon"formally the cove" around 1130pm
After meeting my homey King 7even the great we walk right in...Yeah i dont pay to
get in clubs...My big homey the Brooklyn Butcher was spinning when we walk in
It was cool but still early and i had a long week so i went straight to the henny bottle.
Once my big homey Rich Nyce got on the table's we was off an running!
HARDBODY ALL NIGHT! If anyone know's me once i start drinking i start dancing!
Young Chris Brown on the floor! About the 1am Kweli came thru and show the crew
mad love!!!!! Usual Suspects shut the rest of the night down,shouts to Elevator Music
for coming thru!! BUT LIKE THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER SAID!!!!
WHEN THE HENNY IN THE SYSTEM!!!!!!! side bar..i miss my p.n.c...hurry back

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Going hard body!!!!!!! Talib Kweli is the man, I seen him in concert before....He was screaming fuck Cincinnati cops the whole night....First time he ever got arrested was in Cincinnati. True story...lol