Friday, October 3, 2008

MAINO SLAPS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUNG TERD/ I MEAN BERG!

'm hearing that Maino slapped the shit out of Yung Berg last night at a NYC club (I think it was Prime). DJ Self was spinning hot music and Yung Berg was spinning hot garbage, apparently. Onlookers claim that Berg was talking shit to the wrong dude- and approached Maino with "I heard you were talking reckless." People are saying that the smack was so loud- you could hear it over the music. LMAO. Does he not know that Maino is a monster and is looking for a reason to yap somebody? Since this is the age of youtube- I’m sure we’ll see some action.

Poor Berg- he just recovered his chain and now he’s got more damage control to handle. Literally.
I don't even understand what rationale or logic Berg had in his head while he was contemplating his moves. Unless he was inside the club with 300 Spartans- I don't see why Berg would step to Maino. Seems elementary. I'll be back with an UPDATE!!!

No comments: