Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some thoughts......






When I departed from Chicago about three years ago...it was extremely hard, but I think about all the great times I had while living there, and the vibe I got from the people around me. I was in a huge city with endless amounts of things to do...met some of the nicest people who continue to be very good and close friends, and everyone was extremely SUPPORTIVE of each other's goals and dreams to get money!!! I get so frustrated from time to time in Columbus...mainly because if you have bad news or gossip...you have all the company in the world, but when you trying to make things better or your living a life filled with good things- people are either not supportive or mad because they're life isn't going well at that time!!! It just sucks, because I mean we all have a different hand that we're dealt in life (that's a given) and we all have to face life at some point or the other, but when things are looking up or your trying to bring yourself up and become successful...the people you surround yourself with can be the deciding factor in how far you'll be able to go!!! And sometimes that may mean changing the company you keep! I've been to some of the most popular cities in this country and I've lived in two of them for a period of time ( Chicago and L.A.) and trust and believe that where you go in life and how you get there all starts with your drive followed by your support!! I miss Chicago for many reasons, but I just wish more people here in Columbus would put their ideas together to build a strong empire! Be more supportive of each other!! Help upcoming ventures and small businesses!!! Check out the boutiques downtown sometime and take a break from easton or polaris. If someone hands you a demo or hits you up and asks you to check out there work...take a minute to see what they're doing! I've met so many talented people and a lot of them are right here in Columbus!!! But I've heard so many people put down what other people are doing with no cause- just complaints!!! Starting a business has open my eyes up to many things I've never cared to really focus on until now and one of them is the importance of support and motivational thoughts!!! The main reason I love Mirrorlove Productions is because Trav and I stand behind the concept of supporting any and all people and their passion for whatever it may be!!! Everyone I meet inspires me in some way....support is essential and I want all the entrepreneurs out there or any one doing there own thing and trying to make a name for themselves in some way-- that on behalf of Trav and myself...YOU HAVE MIRRORLOVE'S SUPPORT!!! And if anyone tries to stop you or bring you down...read the sign to the upper left and then wave to them! LOL!!

2 comments:

Mirrorlove said...

i lov it....we will win

Unknown said...

I feel you 100%!!!! This is all JWORK talks about....supporting your own. Columbus is the hater capital of the world. I could type a book about this...lol